Aug 16, 2010

The Price


Click to see larger.

I'm currently working on a new project called The Price with hotshot writer of the future (former rockstar) Fabian Rangel Jr.

Fabian or Fabe as I call him (for the first time here in this journal entry) contacted me with an idea that was RIGHT up my alley. Dark city scenes, 1940's, gangsters, detectives, some supernatural stuff. We bounced ideas back and forth and he delivered an amazing first issue script.

Character designs are finished (Other than one character that comes in later in the issue) and I just finished this pinup to get me "in the ZONE" for the project.

Anyway, any feedback or comments about the upcoming posts centered around the new project are always welcome. Also spread the word! This project is going to be something else!

No comments: