Apr 11, 2014

C2E2 - Pre-show Sketches!



Starting right now, I'll be taking pre-orders for sketches for C2E2 2014!

This is the first convention I've ever attended outside of my lovely cold Canada and I don't have any others planned for the next while as I'll be knee deep in a number of projects. I'll be there for the entire show, but want to ensure I have time to ENJOY the show, so I'll only be taking a limited number of sketches while there.
 
Sketches are done on 9x12 bristol in ink and in some cases inkwash (If you really want something on a specific blank sketch cover, let me know and we can try to figure something out.)

These are to be picked up at C2E2 at my artist alley booth (B8)

Pricing:

Head/Bust - $40
Full single character - $80

If you are interested, please email me at: vmalhotra@shaw.ca

Head/Bust sketches like these:


Full character sketches like these:



--vic

No comments: