Apr 20, 2014

Next up: THE X-FILES: Year Zero

Well, this just got announced. :)

This July, Karl Kesel, Greg Scott, and myself start a brand new five issue mini-series titled "The X-Files: Year Zero".  We'll be joined by my colourist pal Mat Lopes and held together with edits by the supremely witty Denton Tipton.

I'm excited as ever to be working on this project! I'll be drawing the story portions that take place in the 40's which focus on two new characters named Bing and Millie (You'll love them, as I already do!) This project also gave me the perfect excuse to re-watch many of my favorite films from that period so I could nail the look I wanted for the time period.

Full press release here: http://www.idwpublishing.com/news/article/2812/

Stay tuned for more regarding this project as well as news about a different project :)

PS -  C2E2 is around the corner (starting this upcoming Friday) and I'll be there at Artist Alley table B8. If you're going to be there, track me down and say hi and chat for a bit.

--vic



No comments: