Apr 23, 2014

This week on Imaginary Aquaintances - Blacksad



Wanted to plug the group sketch blog that I'm a part of again. This weeks topic was Blacksad the amazing French/Spanish comic. It definitely brought out a ton of creativity from the group, because all the entries posted this week have been fantastic!

Check all those beauties out! Go here:  http://iasketchblog.tumblr.com/

I didn't have too much time this week for my entry, so here's a quick late late late night ink sketch with a very different take on the coloured version. I like both of them in their own ways.

Another reminder. I'll be at C2E2 this weekend at artist alley table B-8. I'll be tackling sketches and will have original art and prints on hand. Also I'll have a new banner there that has a sneak peek for a new book I'm doing with Image Comics this summer.

--vic

No comments: